Thursday, December 13, 2007

Runway Roundup: Week 5


Distracted today as someone I love is going through a tough time so this will be short and sweet.
*Finally a challenge that held my attention! What a great idea, it was both smart and difficult.
*French Stewart is finally gone thank god. I started getting sympathy squints just looking at him.
*Sadly Jack is gone too due to health issues. I though he had potential to go far so that’s a shame plus who’s going to carry Christian like a suitcase now. Get well soon Jack.
*Chris is back and not a moment too soon. His bright personality was the perfect antidote to Jack’s sad goodbye. Still I’m with the judges; he’s got to stop the costume designing on the runway.
*Kevin just missed out winning again as he once again had one of my favorites (pictured above). I’m going to say right now that he’ll make it to Bryant Park but not ready to crown him the winner just yet.
*Glad Christian won. His outfit seemed to be the most attuned to the challenge.

No comments: